The CSPS vision is to bring together researchers in Academia, Industry and Government to advance Pharmaceutical Sciences and increase drug discovery and development in Canada.
Being a member of CSPS gives you:
- Collaboration, networking and professional growth opportunities with a diverse and expanding group of pharmaceutical scientists both within Canada and internationally, since CSPS has alliances with other organizations such as AFPC, CVG, and AAPS and the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
- Easy access to the peer-reviewed Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the first free peer-reviewed online journal.
- Discounted registration at the CSPS Annual Symposium, the premier conference for pharmaceutical scientists in Canada, offering current thinking and research in all areas of drug discovery and delivery.
- Access to PowerPoint presentations from our conferences and workshops as available.
- Free registration for webinars; access to previously-held webinars.
- Job opportunities will be emailed to members as soon as they are posted on our website.
- An opportunity to liaise with the student chapters being formed at Canadian schools of Pharmacy.
- Volunteer opportunities with CSPS at the Annual Symposium and on other subcommittees.
- "Upcoming events" include not only CSPS events but also those of related organizations, both national and international.